What's new

Whats you hobbies outside of vaping

Staring competitions with strangers in the street. I dont say a word, look at them, then open my eyes really wide. I find it soothing!

I like soot juggling, but it's difficult to get the soot nowadays due to more people having central heating, and the bloody Extinction Rebellion mob poking their nose's in.
So i'm switching to toad sexing instead, not easy, as the buggers keep jumping around while you are trying to inspect them.
Obviously I do these in the privacy of my own home, so when I'm out in public I just like being a miserable old bastard, my mates reckon I am pretty good at it now, but I have been practicing for years.
Yeah it must be hard seeing that you cant smack children now,let alone send the little feckers up a chimney.

Life's a bastard at times for us old gits.
images (20).jpg

images (19).jpg

images (21).jpg

I can heartily recommend nun-punching.

It has all the benefits of an aerobic workout like, say, boxing or karate, but combines it with the intrinsic reward where you know you are actually doing good in the world.

I have recently started making musical instruments. Currently making Cajons. This is the 2 I've made so far and they sound fantastic

20191010_121254.jpg

Just started keeping fish again after convincing the wife not on a big scale like i use to have so yesterday i set it all up and running just got to wait now for the water to be right before adding fish .

Just started keeping fish again after convincing the wife not on a big scale like i use to have so yesterday i set it all up and running just got to wait now for the water to be right before adding fish .
Good one. Loving mine. The catfish owns the cave in the rock, end of story. Anyone goes in and they are promptly ejected. The largest Danio is the boss of his/her mates and the white clouds. Great to watch aren't they!

Back
Top Bottom