What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Whats you hobbies outside of vaping

Bloody people, you would think they could get a simple address right, especially their own[emoji23]
It's the top customer service that keeps us all coming back, oh and the top quality juice even if we have to pay postage when we only buy 1 bottle [emoji6]

Absolutely scandalous [emoji23][emoji16]

I’m afraid they just do nothing for me Mister Zou

I have wood pigeons squatting the magpie’s nest from last year, in the tree right outside our kitchen. The parents have now fucked off and left the wee nippers to go fend for themselves. Been watching them all weekend and they hadn’t gone for it yet. Didn’t have the chance to check what’s happening today. Hopefully they are away making their way in the world.

I want a superhero persona.
Sewing cushion covers is a proper shit hobby. I need to give my head a wobble :D

I want a superhero persona.
Sewing cushion covers is a proper shit hobby. I need to give my head a wobble :D
What about cocaine for a hobby? That would make your head wobble. Obviously I do not advocate the use of hard drugs but I think it’s ok if you call it a hobby. ;)

Hikaru Dorodango

What's that in your hand, a ball of camel dung ?

Dorodango.jpg

I like soot juggling, but it's difficult to get the soot nowadays due to more people having central heating, and the bloody Extinction Rebellion mob poking their nose's in.
So i'm switching to toad sexing instead, not easy, as the buggers keep jumping around while you are trying to inspect them.
Obviously I do these in the privacy of my own home, so when I'm out in public I just like being a miserable old bastard, my mates reckon I am pretty good at it now, but I have been practicing for years.

Back
Top Bottom