What's new

What's happened to efun.top?

pancser

Postman
Am I missing something?

@efun.top was a representative on this forum and now I can not see their thread in the overseas vendor section....

I have placed an order on 09/08 and it is still processing status so I wanted to send a message to them

I sent an email to their CS...let see when they will answer that

I haven't seen them about in a while either.
However, if your item wasn't showing as 24 hours ship it can take them 7 days to get the stock in. Not everything on the site they physically keep in stock, as is the same with many of the Chinese vendors.

Yeah I know they may not have them in stock but it is weird the whole thread of theirs disappeared from the forum :hmm:

Yeah I know they may not have them in stock but it is weird the whole thread of theirs disappeared from the forum :hmm:

Not really. Possibly they aren't premium vendors anymore?

You'll have to ask the bosses I guess.

The last order I made was in May, that arrived in a week.

They sometimes have some good deals in their flash sale or cheap vaping section.

Yeah I bought 2mods from that section for back ups
I used them before with no problem...I hope for the best this time

Never had any problems with them. Slow, for sure, but they always deliver.

Thanks @Mitz
Fingers crossed
Since our marketing team changed and former colleague left. We failed to pay the vendor on time. Now I'm talking to the forum admin to pay the bill and recover our vendor forum. Our website always keeps running well. If you have any problem about orders, please feel free to contact our customer service. best regards.

Since our marketing team changed and former colleague left. We failed to pay the vendor on time. Now I'm talking to the forum admin to pay the bill and recover our vendor forum. Our website always keeps running well. If you have any problem about orders, please feel free to contact our customer service. best regards.
Thank you for explaining ....... I was looking at your site and wondering myself. :)

Back
Top Bottom