What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Whats everybody's favorite custard liquid?

Can't beat playdoh with a hint of vomit. Sorry, I mean Custard Donut, got the name mixed up there. [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

It's just my tastebuds. The other flavours I've tried have been amazing

@Cotswold Vapour if it's any comfort to you it was only a hint. (Unlike Triphammer cream tea :27:)

Mine is colonel boom's 1837 although I have got down to my last bottle should of bought even more before the tpd kicked in :(

Sad that it looks like 1837 is gone for good. Did try to ask the plumeblu guy but didn't hear anything back :(

I know its devastating I was hoping it might appear again. When I run out I will be on the look out for something else or a concentrate version currently the only concentrate im using is flavour apprentice vanilla custard

im vaping the last of my 1837 and got about 15ml left. i check back every week just in case its added again but so far no joy.
lets see if @PlumeBlu can advise.

I have 30 ml left that is not opened I keep picking it up and putting it back down again. Been like this for a week but as soon as its opened it will be gone

Back
Top Bottom