What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Whats everybody's favorite custard liquid?

Just as a side question I've been through about 200 ml of Dragons rise campfire custard but the last 100 ml is meh.
I've noticed on there website they now have campfire custard reloaded.
Has anyone tried it as the description is the same?
@MrDJ

Nope not tried the V2 reloaded.
I've had 2000ml now and only one 150ml bottle was so harsh I couldn't vape it so went down sink. Strange that the other two bottles from the supposed same batch were fine. Not sure if I want to try the V2 yet but only got about 110ml left so might not have a choice soon.

Rejuiced juice of the week is Creamy Vanilla Custard at the mo and I'm just trying it and it's really quite nice,it's only £1 a bottle and well worth it

Another vote for chefs flavours Welsh custard. Lovely stuff, not too sweet

Gremlin Juice VC for me but haven't had any in ages since going DIY (well over a year) tried mixing the clone Oreo receipe but messed it right up!! Should try again now I've got some decent kit here :)

Trip Hammers Devon Custard also nice, need to get some of his concentrates :)

Grants was ok but not as good as expected with all the hype.

Suicide Bunny MM......way WAY overrated! Same with all the SB juices though, didn't get on with any of them in the tpd sales :(

The Yorkshire Vaper's Custard Cream is very nice, and I have a stash of around 300ml of their Raspberry Custard too, that I scoured the net for in the TRPR meltdown sales. Absolutely love the stuff :love:

Got some TYV Custard Cream yesterday. Very disappointed. Strange after taste and generally unpleasant to me. I mixed a batch of Chef's Falvours Welsh Custard from concentrate and it blows it out of the saucepan.

Chef's flavours welsh custard and captains custard. Currently steeping their virtual custard and a couple from bestcigliquid

Of the ready made ones I like rejuiced vanilla custard and vapegoo's vanilla custard. I have a few others on the go but I go off them quick. I've discovered I don't like custard creams for more than a tank and I really don't like costwold vapour custard doughnut

I've gone off campfire custard which is a shame as I have loads left :(

Beantown Vapor's Soul Custardy hands down. Sadly your likelihood of getting any nowdays without looking abroad is somewhere in the region of zero. I rate all of the Isle of Custard offerings (particularly the blueberry) but I think they only come as MYO now.
The new Custard Company stuff people are raving about over on IG has the right idea but the flavour is too light for my taste

Back
Top Bottom