What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Whats everybody's favorite custard liquid?

1499359664458.jpeg

This stuff is like Custard crack, good stuff

The Yorkshire Vaper's Custard Cream is very nice, and I have a stash of around 300ml of their Raspberry Custard too, that I scoured the net for in the TRPR meltdown sales. Absolutely love the stuff :love:

South Coast Vapes Callicustard, by a long way. I found most other straight custards either too sickly or had too much vanilla. Sadly now only available as a concentrate from MixShop.

South Coast Vapes Callicustard, by a long way. I found most other straight custards either too sickly or had too much vanilla. Sadly now only available as a concentrate from MixShop.
This x100 i absolutely bloody love this stuff and I've easily vaped a good 1000ml of this lovely custard.
Buy some leave it for 4-6weeks and its the dogs doodahs

Now if I read this topic a few years ago I am pretty sure that one custard would have got a lot of mentions, grants !

Is there no love for Grant's anymore?
My personal favourite was Cabin Boy's Custard from Isle of Custard, sadly as above, only available in concentrate these days. Happily, I still have some left in my stash, it's dark mahogany coloured and delicious. Sadly, only about 25 ml though

Back
Top Bottom