What's new

What Vape gear are you currently eyeing up?

vapellie

Achiever
Don't tell me you're not, because I simply won't believe you!

What vaping item has caught your eye from across the room, and you can't help stealing sly glances only to be met with flirtatious lingering looks in return, and you wonder if you should wander over and introduce yourself?

And what's currently holding you back?

Don't tell me you're not, because I simply won't believe you!

What vaping item has caught your eye from across the room, and you can't help stealing sly glances only to be met with flirtatious lingering looks in return, and you wonder if you should wander over and introduce yourself?

And what's currently holding you back?
Are you trying to justify buying the Serpent Mini???:p

Are you trying to justify buying the Serpent Mini???:p

That was exactly what inspired this thread! I was first introduced to Serpent Mini through a friend in a pub in Edinburgh a few weeks back, and I was struck by how good looking this was, but not just that there was power behind that beauty... Well, we stayed in touch, and after an evening of intense flirtation yesterday evening (goaded on by said friend).... Well, let's just say the serpent mini and I are an item!

Or soon(ish) will be at least! And YES @EmbraSewerRat I am totally holding you responsible/you can take the credit!

That was exactly what inspired this thread! I was first introduced to Serpent Mini through a friend in a pub in Edinburgh a few weeks back, and I was struck by how good looking this was, but not just that there was power behind that beauty... Well, we stayed in touch, and after an evening of intense flirtation yesterday evening (goaded on by said friend).... Well, let's just say the serpent mini and I are an item!

Or soon(ish) will be at least! And YES @EmbraSewerRat I am totally holding you responsible/you can take the credit!
I have found me drill charger and will make a kinky wee toy for the delicious pairing, let me know when your new other half arrives!

Nice! Let us know how you get on with it @vapellie, I've been perving on one for a while

My FT Wishlist currently contains a Corolla 1.5, another Avocado, a Sapor & another blue sock for my RX200

Doing quite well on holding back from "adding to cart", shinyitus is currently under control :D

I'm eying up a lump of wood and some parts from modmaker and stealthvape for my first mech mod build. I'm also eying up a box of broken mods with boards that work. If the first project goes well then I'm doing a 65w regulated next. And that Bugger @hodge40 has me looking intensely at some nutz attys

an Infinite Zero Mod , lack of funds and unable to find one is holding me back :hmm:

Answer to question one is a black efusion duo.
Answer to second question is lack of funds.

Want one

hcigar_vt133_dna133_blk_1.jpg

But need to sell some gear to justify it, probably this

2016-07-10 czj 85.jpg

Back
Top Bottom