What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What to carry ? And what in ?

slut-group.jpg

A man bag,

Yeah, finally bought one one last year.
Well pleased with it, it's got three pockets, it takes my 7 inch tablet in the back, two mods with atomisers in the next, loads of juice in the third, plus any other shit I need to carry.Unfortunately cant tell you where to buy one, price was about £5, as I bought it on a business trip to Turkey.
If you are ever in Bursa I can point you in the right direction.

Also with summer looming a month or so ago, vapesmarter made me a cool belt holster in leather ;-))

I carry a few bits in an old Ego starter kit holder. This goes in my work/vape meet/holiday bag.

In my kit I have...

Tweezers
Little screwdriver with multiple driver bits
Scissors (which are shite)
Tiny nail clippers/wire cutters
Premade coils (I wind a few at a time)
Couple of Muji pads
Coil winding rod ( for mounting coils)
A spare nautilus BVC coils (just in case the one in my Kabuki goes)
One of those tank spanner things
Tiny hex keys

And

The Little Blue screwdriver (everyone HAS to have one of these. It's the law.)

20170621_235506[1].jpg

I've always carried a rucksack but since starting vaping I use a washbag for my 2 mods/2 RDAs and juice bottles, then a clear pencil case with my cotton, tweezers, screwdrivers and driptips.

Its weird, when I smoked I wouldn't even bother to bring a spare lighter, or extra papers out with me!

If I need to carry spare I use my charger bag
Perfect little pullstring pouch big enough for a spare mod and rda, could bottles of liquid, wire, cotton, mini multi screwdriver and some scissors along with a USB cable
No spare batteries anymore as I've been adding balance chargers to my mods

Typically I just take an RTA (Currently the Ammit 25 RTA) with a dual battery mod and a bottle of juice - Never need anything else as this will last me all day.

I am going to buy what's called a "Flight Bag" for my holiday to carry my vape stuff and essentials in. Been seeing a lot of chav's sporting them lately so it will be used on holiday and only on holiday...

Back
Top Bottom