What's new

What to carry ? And what in ?

Leeren666

Achiever
So what do you take with you when out and about ? I mean apart from your mod and tank or dripper etc and what do you carry it in. Reason I ask is I normally take a tank set up for the drive to work and once there I revert to my dripper, I carry more than enough liquid to last me a 12hr shift, and also 2 spare pairs of Batteries just in case, scissors, cotton, couple of spare coils, tweezers and various other odds and sods for every eventuality really, I carry it all in a wash bag but I am interested in what others do or do you think I am being a bit too OCD and covering all bases ?

Better to cover all bases than be caught short...
I have banned myself from dripping in the car for obvious reasons....I did however sit in car with @3dj whilst he was driving to nottingham and he was dripping.. White knuckle ride all the way.. By rights I should be communicating to you right now via a medium and tarot cards..

My pocket!
D2 and serpant tank now replaced by a Pico squeeze with a Hadley.
Never needed anything else.

My pocket!
D2 and serpant tank now replaced by a Pico squeeze with a Hadley.
Never needed anything else.
D2.... Still got mine but never use it anymore... Great little mod... If you need another Matt its yours as its only collecting dust buddy.

Tried squonking, not really for me, I may look at getting a dual battery squonk mod in the future at some point but happy to drip for the time being :)

D2.... Still got mine but never use it anymore... Great little mod... If you need another Matt its yours as its only collecting dust buddy.
@city461 I realise that was probably just an offer between friends so I hate to muscle in, but if you're looking to give your D2 away I'd love to take it off your hands :)

Back
Top Bottom