What's new

What Metal Type For DNA Mods

What metal type coils would you use in a DNA mod?

• Kanthal

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Ni80/90 etc

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • SS316L etc

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Titanium

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Your too clever for me sir.

Also I can’t find a witty slug gif

bdZVQs.gif

Not to be a pain in the arse but it's always nife 30 for tc.
Steel can be an arsenal ache for making mods jump between wattage and tc (great in wattage though).
everything else is kanthal mtl wise and brochrome (flat nichrome) for squonky stuff.

Not to be a pain in the arse but it's always nife 30 for tc.
Steel can be an arsenal ache for making mods jump between wattage and tc (great in wattage though).
everything else is kanthal mtl wise and brochrome (flat nichrome) for squonky stuff.

... my DNA's don't jump between wattage and TC, you need to set your mods up properly in escribe. ;)

... my DNA's don't jump between wattage and TC, you need to set your mods up properly in escribe. ;)
Referring to standard mods bud. It's all fine if your using a DNA mod but if you swap out to something else it can be a pita.
That said, unless I'm squonking I stay in wattage as tc coils cost up pretty quickly for me giving a disappointing vape.

Which is more hypoallergenic you think, kanthal or 316L. I never really hear any complaints about either in that respect

(What is nife anyway, ive seen it listed, i know it means nickel and iron, does it have a name?)

Kanthal is probably more hypoallergenic.... 316L contains about 10% nickel which is the metal that most commonly causes people problems

SS316L for TC in a DNA mod..... If your not using a TC why pay for a DNA mod at all?

Kanthal in a non DNA mod or mech because you can just burn off the coil when you re-wick and clean your attie.

Biggest disappointment ever was when I first started using SS and found out you have to change your coil/wire every time you clean your attie and re-wick instead of just burning it off to clean it and using the same coil/wire for 6 months to a year.

Back
Top Bottom