What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What is the best custard?

Not a massive custard fan, but I always have one lying around. The Welsh custard was the second I ever tried, after Captain's custard (both from Chefs') and it still is my favourite.

From DIY I love this recipe: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1601666/Smoky Custard it is not a classic custard, it has notes of citrus and smoke, not vanilla or egg so it is possible that custard fanatics won't like it.

ever heard about creme de la creme blueberry creme brulee? So good ! don't know if it meets with your taste . but i recommended it very much!

I have just tried Tub Thumping Brews VC which is very nice.
I also think Beaum custard is good.. got some bakery notes in it.. bit of cinnamon I think
Prime Vapes custard deluxe is excellent. Theyve just released a clotted custard too.
Superb eliquid - VC is also good.

ever heard about creme de la creme blueberry creme brulee? So good ! don't know if it meets with your taste . but i recommended it very much!
It is excellent. Their banana custard is also very nice.

The BEST custard ever has got to be @south coast vapes "callicustard" it was amazing

Back
Top Bottom