What's new

What is the best custard?

As Mr DJ, our resident custard expert says, Beaum by Cotswold and Prime Vapes Custard Deluxe are my two favourites.

Have you had it before @Chuck Norris mine is at a 3 week steep at the moment ? I have a few custard / desserts which are on an 9 month steep at the mo although i have regularly tried a bit out of all of them. Brews Bros Custard Dynasty is the best at the moment and that is 11 months at the moment with an untouched 250 ml bottle at 5 month.

Drip Hacks Cremaux is nice but ive got the shortfill so was ready to vape when i received it.

i know one or two of their one shot range has diacetyl in it but was removed from the shortfill.
im also liking their cheshire custard which has marshmallow and i think toffee.
i will try the one shots one day as i much prefer it to have diacetyl added..

Have you had it before @Chuck Norris mine is at a 3 week steep at the moment ? I have a few custard / desserts which are on an 9 month steep at the mo although i have regularly tried a bit out of all of them. Brews Bros Custard Dynasty is the best at the moment and that is 11 months at the moment with an untouched 250 ml bottle at 5 month.

No first time, I used to be mad for Gremlin’s VC when cloudhouse used to sell it but can’t get it here now. I haven’t had custard for a few years now thinking about it!

Back
Top Bottom