What's new

What is a good proper MTL device with a puff counter?

Get rid of the zlide, horribly inconsistent piece of kit. Fireluke 22 was recommended to me and as a stock coiler it completely surpasses that atty. Buy a pack of zlide coils and you'll get 1 decent one here or there but you'll get so used to the bad coils that you'll find one where the flavour is less muted and call it a good coil. In my experience its a horrible tank.

I use a freemax autopod50, but I don't do mouth to lung vaping any more.
I also use a few drops of 88vape menthol / menthol chill, then top the rest of the pod up with a DIY forest fruits or other berry mix without nicotine.

Quite probably not much help, but I like my set up and have reviewed the pod and juice :D
No kidding, u r still using the autopod u won, or at least another one?
I had no idea its that good

Mod and Tank will always give you a better Vape than a Pod imo. Most mods have puff counter so you can more or less choose any. I don't have anything to offer regards to MTL Tanks as i mainly build RTA's for it. I did however like the Innokin Zenith but have no idea how it rates among the new Tanks. When i first started which is a long time ago in vape gear terms i used the Innokin Proton with The Zenith and still have and use both.

I bought an Autopod a couple of months ago on a whim really and because it was cheap, less than £15, they really are very good, the flavour from the dual coils is unbelievable for a pod, vey smooth airflow and no leaks whatsoever. I Mtl most of the time but enjoy the occasional Dtl blast so it can sit unused for sometimes a week, still dry as a bone.
Down sides, the pod is too dark it’s a struggle to see your juice and if you’re Dtl’ing at 40w the battery dips after half a day, I soon solved that one I bought another Autopod and just switch the pod over, type C charging too.
It’s the best plug and play no fuss Dtl device I’ve bought easily.

I've 3 on the go; 1 I won and 2 I purchased cheap. As a chain vaper, working from home, I'm definitely putting them through their paces as it's up to 22 hours a day I vape.

Down sides, the pod is too dark it’s a struggle to see your juice .
Thats the one thing that annoys me most, i hate having to turn on my cave light to see how much juice i have left.

All they have to do is NOT pour the dye in to make it better, its even cheaper to produce, so frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom