What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What is a good proper MTL device with a puff counter?

Yan

Hello everyone, I shall start by saying this is the friendliest forums I've ever been on (member of many) which I ascertained from the responses I got last time asking about 88vape products. Your help is much appreciated.

Long story short, I have a GeekVape Frenzy and a Vinci. I love the draw of the Frenzy, I love the puff count of the Vinci as it allows me to keep a track of my addiction. I don't really like the draw of the Vinci even in the "restricted" air position - nothing like MTL or a cigarette.

I've done a fair bit of research online but I get a feeling that a lot of reviews are sponsored and you can't really get an objective review.

I really like the look of the Orion-esque style pod kits but it seems none of them have a puff counter.

I could buy another pod system or I have read that some tanks like the Innokin Zlide offer amazing MTL experience and I could make it work with a 510 adaptor on the Vinci but it will look ridiculous.

I am cautions of Smok products as I've read that they are pretty poor in terms of leaking, I also want a round tip so the Nord is out. Also, preferably a compact size - the Frenzy was great but the charging port on it went hence why I've been stuck with the Vinci.

I mind getting the Frenzy for some wild deal like £8 delivered because it was discontinued so something older like that will also work fine for me, I don't need the newest stuff.

I vape 88vape 20 and 18mg salts exclusively, mostly menthol and sometimes berries. Use about a bottle a week.

Thanks a bunch!

You seem to have the same taste in juice flavours as @Miss Pepper
Might be the same taste in kit too.
Maybe she'll let you know what she uses.

Hi @Yan

I’m new here too and new to vaping so my recommendation is based on very limited experience lol

the one I decided on for a mtl vape was the Innokin Kroma R Zlide and it has been amazing for me. I’ve got an Innokin Coolfire z50 coming tomorrow because I like the Kroma so much but the Coolfire is smaller.

I found the same with Smoks re the leaking too, I bought a scar p3 originally but the pod on that leaks.

I’m sure you’ll get more detailed advice from more experienced vapers but my experience with the Kroma R has been very good!

cheers

Hello, right for MTL with a puff counter personally I would recommend the Freemax Maxus 50w kit which comes with the Freemax Fireluke22 tank which is a great option. Another great option is the Innokin Sensis which comes with a glass pod but also a 510 adapter in the box which you can use.
The Zlide is a good tank without doubt but for me is surpassed by the Fireluke22 and Sensis.

Hi.
I have had a aspire nautilus prime x for a few weeks and like it.
It has a puff counter and I mtl.

I have never reset the counter and just checked its on 9999 lol

I use a freemax autopod50, but I don't do mouth to lung vaping any more.
I also use a few drops of 88vape menthol / menthol chill, then top the rest of the pod up with a DIY forest fruits or other berry mix without nicotine.

Quite probably not much help, but I like my set up and have reviewed the pod and juice :D

Doesn't have a puff counter but I have to say the innokin endura t22 pro isn't bad and the t18e tank it comes with does mtl rather nicely been using one for a couple of days now

"Endura T22 Pro - Product | INNOKIN®" https://www.innokin.com/endura-t22-pro

Hello everyone, I shall start by saying this is the friendliest forums I've ever been on (member of many) which I ascertained from the responses I got last time asking about 88vape products. Your help is much appreciated.

Long story short, I have a GeekVape Frenzy and a Vinci. I love the draw of the Frenzy, I love the puff count of the Vinci as it allows me to keep a track of my addiction. I don't really like the draw of the Vinci even in the "restricted" air position - nothing like MTL or a cigarette.

I've done a fair bit of research online but I get a feeling that a lot of reviews are sponsored and you can't really get an objective review.

I really like the look of the Orion-esque style pod kits but it seems none of them have a puff counter.

I could buy another pod system or I have read that some tanks like the Innokin Zlide offer amazing MTL experience and I could make it work with a 510 adaptor on the Vinci but it will look ridiculous.

I am cautions of Smok products as I've read that they are pretty poor in terms of leaking, I also want a round tip so the Nord is out. Also, preferably a compact size - the Frenzy was great but the charging port on it went hence why I've been stuck with the Vinci.

I mind getting the Frenzy for some wild deal like £8 delivered because it was discontinued so something older like that will also work fine for me, I don't need the newest stuff.

I vape 88vape 20 and 18mg salts exclusively, mostly menthol and sometimes berries. Use about a bottle a week.

Thanks a bunch!

Hi @Yan, pleased to meet you and welcome to the forum.

Personally I'd go with the @Innokin Kroma-Z. It comes with two airflow control rings that you screw over the coil. Even the looser one is a good MTL. You can get a 510 adapter for it too if you need it.

Hi

Some suggestions for you based on my experience - these have Puff counters I believe

MTL POD kit I can suggest:

Voopoo Drag X
Eleaf isolo Air
Nautilus Prime or Prime X (depending on if you want external battery or not) takes a range of coils too
Innokin Sensis

MTL Tank and Mod Combo:

Aspire Onixx Kit
Or you could get a Vaporesso Gen Nano and put a MTL tank on it like a GTX18 or Freemax Fireluke 22

Check out the Review section as these are all on there and that might help

Thanks

Hi

Some suggestions for you based on my experience - these have Puff counters I believe

MTL POD kit I can suggest:

Voopoo Drag X
Eleaf isolo Air
Nautilus Prime or Prime X (depending on if you want external battery or not) takes a range of coils too
Innokin Sensis

MTL Tank and Mod Combo:

Aspire Onixx Kit
Or you could get a Vaporesso Gen Nano and put a MTL tank on it like a GTX18 or Freemax Fireluke 22

Check out the Review section as these are all on there and that might help

Thanks
???? It's blank.
Edit: not blank just dark text on dark background, like using invisible ink.

Back
Top Bottom