What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What do you do with your old vape gear?

Tootlevape

Achiever
About once a year, ever since I became a vaper in 2013, I have a cull of my vape gear. Anything that is broken or playing up gets binned. Anything that still has servicable life but hasn't been used in the previous 6 months, gets passed on to friends and relatives who can use it.
I do this for two reasons. Firstly, I am not by nature a hoarder, and I hate clutter. Secondly, if I see no prospect of me ever using something again, I like to recycle.
I know that a lot of you are genuine collectors, be it vape gear, watches, handbags, shoes or whatever and I appreciate that it is your hobby and a source of enjoyment.
But then there are others who have drawers full of old stuff that dosen't see the light of day from one year to the next. A friend of mine still has old cartos, ce4 clearomisers, broken vamos etc.all jumbled together in a drawer in his shed :doh:
So, the question is "what do you do with your old vape gear?".

Last edited:
Give to Daughter who is trying to stop smoking, give to friend ( so he can hoard ) lol

I let my box of shame fill up then purge the lot when it reaches the top. Anything non-functional gets binned as and when.

Most of the vape gear ive got still gets used by me as most are RDAs the RTAs that i did have i gave to the young lady who lives next door to me to help her out a bit as she does not have much money i also do the same with juices i no longer use she is always happy to use em.

The older stuff I don't use is kept in a little box. The newer stuff I don't use is kept coiled up and cottoned up ready to go on my desk. The chance of me using it is remote. Honestly it's a bit ridiculous and this may just give me the push I need to list some stuff on classifieds.

Had a couple of culls over the year's as my vape preferences have changed.
I kind of regret it now I've come full circle.

I've not got any old stuff yet but I know a singel mum with a teenage daughter who vapes and as her daughter is retarded she can only work part time so she is short of cash, so I think quite soon my Innokin Endura T22E that I hardly use will be going her way + some juice.

Back
Top Bottom