What's new

What discontinued liquids do you miss?

General Juices Sniper. Fav juice of all time and I cant find anything close.

Wish Prime Vapes would de-discontinue it! I think I bought the last five shortfills they had.

Man there's been so many good juices over the years that no longer exist but I used to love Vape Swag - Bantha Milk and Chewie Cherry and also B-Juice - Father Gallons Ruin. Kraken Squid Ink was another good one. The Mrs Lords range (but I just found out that they are still around). I also seem to remember like a juice called Satoshi Nakimoto by VapeBoy that was a strange one but I really liked it.

Man there's been so many good juices over the years that no longer exist but I used to love Vape Swag - Bantha Milk and Chewie Cherry and also B-Juice - Father Gallons Ruin. Kraken Squid Ink was another good one. The Mrs Lords range (but I just found out that they are still around). I also seem to remember like a juice called Satoshi Nakimoto by VapeBoy that was a strange one but I really liked it.
Most of the B-Juice range was lovely. :(

Prime Vapes Jam Roly Poly, my favourite of the entire range of liquids :(

Liqua french pipe. Used to buy 10 bottles at a time. Only thing I vaped for a couple of years. Lovely stuff.

Most of the B-Juice range was lovely. :(

Yeah they were awesome, I forget the name of the juice that had the mexican day of the dead skull on but that was like a lime tobacco and was awesome, I think they had one called sister constance too that was good but for me Father Gallons Ruin and the skull one were the peak of tobacco vapes for me

Just found an old picture of B-Juice I had so I've uploaded it to imgur. This was my goto juice on my mech mod. Adrian was a top bloke as well.
rXtGsod.jpg

ab3fDZJ

Yeah they were awesome, I forget the name of the juice that had the mexican day of the dead skull on but that was like a lime tobacco and was awesome, I think they had one called sister constance too that was good but for me Father Gallons Ruin and the skull one were the peak of tobacco vapes for me
I think Father Gallon's Ruin was the one he said 'tasted of old goth'. :D

I liked the apple/tobacco 'Golden Child' too.

Back
Top Bottom