What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What discontinued liquids do you miss?

Johnson's Creek did a juice for Liberro years ago called British Bulldog menthol. It was supposed to be a menthol tobacco but it tasted like vaping a mint Viscount biscuit. So good. I used to vape it in a Screwdriver MKII with a tank on top with the holes punched in the coil

Sadboy Shamrock Cookie reminds me of mint Viscount biscuits, or those peppermint slices you get from the bakers. Lovely stuff.

I need to try your Mint Choc Chip at some point ;)

Johnson's Creek did a juice for Liberro years ago called British Bulldog menthol. It was supposed to be a menthol tobacco but it tasted like vaping a mint Viscount biscuit. So good. I used to vape it in a Screwdriver MKII with a tank on top with the holes punched in the coil
Flavours used to taste different on the various little coils too. Chiri sun used to taste like maple syrup.I'm the kanger aerotanks with the little silica wicked coils.

I miss cali custard concentrate. I only just discovered it and 5 mins later it vanished into thin air.

Not even close
giphy.gif

Blondie, By Steady dripping i think it was called, butterscotch or a similar flavour coil killer but very worth it

Not even close
IT'S NOT, IT'S NOWHERE NEAR! I tried it, and it made me sad.

Please, please come back! I miss you!

I have yet to find another juice I LOVED as much as kraken Squid Ink!

Back
Top Bottom