What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Mr postman has just been and delivered me - an overdue notice on a tax return that was filed a year ago - how can they get electronically filed tax returns wrong?

And Digbys Dr Jekyll which smells right up my street and has the added bonus of being my favourite colour too - now I have a decision to make... TOBH or Zenith?

Mr postman has just been and delivered me - an overdue notice on a tax return that was filed a year ago - how can they get electronically filed tax returns wrong?

And @Digbys Dr Jekyll which smells right up my street and has the added bonus of being my favourite colour too - now I have a decision to make... TOBH or Zenith?

tobh....and just re coiling the taifun ready for comino :P

And Digbys Dr Jekyll which smells right up my street and has the added bonus of being my favourite colour too - now I have a decision to make... TOBH or Zenith?

I'll second MrTeaTime on the last post.. Get the Tobh.. It's a beauty! I got one yesterday and wow I'm blown away, so much flavour, the grooves at the top cool it right down, easy to build on, it truly is a nice dropper.

I'll second @MrTeaTime on the last post.. Get the Tobh.. It's a beauty! I got one yesterday and wow I'm blown away, so much flavour, the grooves at the top cool it right down, easy to build on, it truly is a nice dropper.

I already have the TOBH, full of the incredibly ballsy Dr. Jekyll already - it's a stunning juice with a butt ton of attitude and I implore anyone who is a fan of anise juices like Pluid to get some at VapeFest.

Finally! 2nd Vape Mail of the day. All the way from Bulgaria in less then 24 hours!..

GP Paps Lux V3 and GP Heron V1.5 with an accompanying Lux Air Flow Control Ring..

IMG_3502-2.jpg

And again with my Origen V2..

IMG_3498.jpg

Close Up..

IMG_3503.jpg

I also received another Heron with a lux air ring and paps v3 switch today for my spare paps v3 tubes ... this is now a 2 paps/heron combo household :D

Mr postman has been kind today he's delivered my full stainless tank body for my squape and my castle RDA, happy days

Attachments

• 1402676062887.jpg
    1402676062887.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 1402676076693.jpg
    1402676076693.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 223
I also received another Heron with a lux air ring and paps v3 switch today for my spare paps v3 tubes ... this is now a 2 paps/heron combo household :D

Never owned anything this high end, the Paps was certainly the right choice. It's stunning and the switch is just beautiful. I'll be after a SS next time they churn out a batch that's for sure. Still need to set up the Heron as it was delivered a little late and I work nights and have only just got up. I'll be tackling it tonight. Just need to decide what juice to christen it with!

Back
Top Bottom