What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Look forward to your Quest review.

Thanks mate. I've had the big quest multi version previously as well and that might be your kind of thing given that you're liking the cold steel. The rba for it is pretty decent too.

Will have to look for one, i have the Lost Vape GRUS Mod and a few other Mods by them but starting to really like one or two of the pods.

Thanks @Lee
IMG_2725.jpeg

Why do people pay £400/kg (Cotton bacon) or £546/kg (Cotton gods) when Robinson’s Cottontails 100% natural, pure cotton, hypoallergenic, sustainably grown cotton wool roll is £2/300g?

The aforementioned brands are spun using the horns of unicorns, and soaked in the tears of mermaids before being purified in the desert of Atlantis. The fact that Atlantis has a desert is a miracle in itself, but mermaids and unicorns; think about that for a second, it’s mind-blowing! :11: If anything, these cottons are underpriced for the quality and uniqueness of the products you receive :22:

Why do people pay £400/kg (Cotton bacon) or £546/kg (Cotton gods) when Robinson’s Cottontails 100% natural, pure cotton, hypoallergenic, sustainably grown cotton wool roll is £2/300g?

To make up the £30 for free postage...

From our very own @Rob the Rose v3, built up, wicked up and juiced up and mmmm I like it!! Thanks Rob

Attachments

• IMG_20210917_122052.jpg
    IMG_20210917_122052.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 44

Because I like tight wicking to avoid spitback. Attempting to pinch off cotton wool, roll it into a wick and thread it through a multi wrap fused clapton without it pulling apart is a challenge I always lose.

Using £400/kg Cotton Bacon will set me back about £10 every 6 months because buying multiple packs is cheaper. Losing my rag and throwing a tank at a wall because I can't wick the poxy thing, or giving up and buying stock coils is far more expensive.

Good luck with the cotton wool roll. Not for me though.

Back
Top Bottom