What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

After reading @Purplefowler s review on the front page I decided to give Jinx shortfills a go. Ordered from E-liquids. com. Got a free 50ml shortfill and a lolly too.

View attachment 251662
fingers crossed you win something too. I've been away on holiday all weekend and took booth those flavours with me and I'm still not sick of them and I get bored with the same flavours very quickly. Let us know what you think :)

2 deliveries today whoop!

20210728_123055.jpg

Review Xtal Pro and some replacement pods for the old version as i love that one! How will the Pro compare??

20210728_123047.jpg

@ZQ.Vapor Thanks

fingers crossed you win something too. I've been away on holiday all weekend and took booth those flavours with me and I'm still not sick of them and I get bored with the same flavours very quickly. Let us know what you think :)

Will do. I've won something on one of the bottles. Not sure what yet.

Today I received two new products for review - a Vaporesso LUXE 80S from the lovely Lilia at @Sourcemore and an OXVA Arbiter Solo from the equally delightful Sue at @Healthcabin. Given that my current location is a hospital bed, this is going to be a lot of fun!

IMG_20210728_175656.jpg
IMG_20210728_175813.jpg

Peace, health and the biggest of blessings to you all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom