What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I bought two Aspire AVP Cubes around Xmas for £6 each on offer, I used one for a while and they’re a good vape with decent battery life and the AVP Pro coils are great, anyway it got shelved because the pods are stupid 2ml if that.
Yesterday I found some 4ml pods for it on Vape and Go for a couple of quid so I ordered two, I haven’t used them before but they arrived this morning, they’re great, full 4ml and not as dark a tint to them, bonus is I was occasionally getting juice in my mouth with the small pods because the coil is so close to the bottom of the drip tip but with the bigger pod there’s a couple of mm clearance between the tip and the coil, seems the TPD adaptation of the pod came with consequences. View attachment 246697
Just had a look on Vape and Go, it states 3.5ml but assume u filled it right up to get 4ml?
Its this one yeah? @andyroo
Screenshot_20210511-213645_Chrome.jpg

My first try at a rta tank the hellvape destiny.

Attachments

• IMG_20210512_114619.jpg
    IMG_20210512_114619.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 48
It's outstanding @Vapaneezer Scrooge, I'm completely in love with mine. Get the RDTA for it, it's even better than the standard pod.

Really. It's the only pod I've had that's bettered a rebuildable tank. It's so easy to wick and the flavour's awesome. You can't go wrong.

Peace, wealth and the best of health to you my friend.

Just ordered the Kit + RDTA. Look forward to trying it.
Received today from @Vaporesso for review, the GTX Go 40 and 80

I will be doing some giveaways after the reviews as they sent me 2 of each! Very generous as always! Thanks Vanessa x

GTX Go 40
View attachment 246709

GTX Go 80
View attachment 246710 View attachment 246711

Look forward to the review Dee.

Back
Top Bottom