What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I think it was the part that attaches to the chimney that was being referred to as difficult to get off.

Unscrewing the top section to remove that awful (and unusable) plastic tpd glass was a faff, and installing the 3.5ml glass requires one to be careful, I could see that the glass could crack far too easily. I've just ordered some 5ml replacement glasses (hope there's no loss of flavour with a taller chimney), i'm refilling the 3.5 ml tank far too quickly and with some shortfill /unicorn type bottles it can get messy. Not sure I've ever had better flavour tbh, better than my drippers, the beauty of mesh.

Unscrewing the top section to remove that awful (and unusable) plastic tpd glass was a faff, and installing the 3.5ml glass requires one to be careful, I could see that the glass could crack far too easily. I've just ordered some 5ml replacement glasses (hope there's no loss of flavour with a taller chimney), i'm refilling the 3.5 ml tank far too quickly and with some shortfill /unicorn type bottles it can get messy. Not sure I've ever had better flavour tbh, better than my drippers, the beauty of mesh.
The clone was good, never noticed any big change between the short and tall glass. Just a shame I managed to strip the thread on the positive clamp, not sure if the genuine one is made out of stainless or aluminium, but the clone was pretty soft aluminium so the threads just fell apart when I screwed it back together after a deep clean.

The clone was good, never noticed any big change between the short and tall glass. Just a shame I managed to strip the thread on the positive clamp, not sure if the genuine one is made out of stainless or aluminium, but the clone was pretty soft aluminium so the threads just fell apart when I screwed it back together after a deep clean.

I'll be careful then, I noticed when tightening the deck screws that it seemed like one could could keep tightening, didn't seem to be an end point.

I'll be careful then, I noticed when tightening the deck screws that it seemed like one could could keep tightening, didn't seem to be an end point.
No disrespect to intended to the person I got it from, but it wasn't the best machined clone, the threads in particular. So I imagine/hope the genuine one is 100x better in that regard. I would love another one, but I'm torn between that and the new profile M.

If you are talking about the Profile Unity I have a black clone one that I dont use, but I can't remember why, but the deck is good, no box but I have the spares that come in the box. Yours if you can use it even if it is just the deck part just PM me your address and I will get it posted tomorrow.

I found out that the Unity doesn't like 50/50 juice but it's great with anything a bit thicker

More juice just arrived :) and some 60ml bottles.

IMG_20210301_091851.jpeg

Paradox from @JustDave, and I've resurrected the True tank to slap on top. Can't decide if I prefer that or the doggy .

Hand delivery for nottinghamittes seems to be a thing on this forum. :thumbup:

20210301_113910.jpg

How long does it take for Esauce to dispatch their products to the consumer? I bought a mod of them last week and it’s still been processed. I have taken note that it’ll take between 1 to 7 days that they’ve noted on their site. I understand that there’s a pandemic going off, they need to get the parts, make the mod, not working weekends etc... I’m just after a guesstimate from order to delivery.

Back
Top Bottom