What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Afew liquids from Washington vapes very quick delivery will be deffo using again.
IMG_20210227_110350_993.jpeg

Got the Aspire K4 today with Dinner Lady Strawberry Bikini and matching flavour nic salt. First DL unit ! coughing my guts up to start with but getting better. :18: Think I get on better with MTL.

Unity rta, the deck base is a pita to remove and esp. to reassemble, but wicking the thing went well, flavour and overall vape is first class.

IMG_20210227_194718.jpg

Unity rta, the deck base is a pita to remove and esp. to reassemble, but wicking the thing went well, flavour and overall vape is first class.

View attachment 240897

the unity like you is good but apart from the base been a pita i alwys struggled getting the top cap off & kept breaking the glass other than those issues its brilliant.

20210227_204646.jpg

An EVL v3 from @Rob fitted with a 2.5 mm coil at 0.56 ohms and vaping Dinner lady BlackBerry crumble at 40w and sat on a Therion. Doesn't get any better than that. :2thumbsup:

The unity is a flavour monster, no doubt, pees all over the Zeus X mesh rta, I cant really make comparisons to the Steam Crave Titan and Ragnar tanks, because they are different beasts.

the unity like you is good but apart from the base been a pita i always struggled getting the top cap off & kept breaking the glass other than those issues its brilliant.

Mine is really smooth and easy to use. I did notice that the top of the glass is not really protected that well, it's exposed and could easily chip or worse, when filling the tank.

The deck will get easier to assemble/disassemble over time ;)

Excellent, thank you :2thumbsup: I was wondering if I had dodgy threading, I checked the one for my mate, and it seemed a tad easier to thread on and off.

The unity is a flavour monster, no doubt, pees all over the Zeus X mesh rta, I cant really make comparisons to the Steam Crave Titan and Ragnar tanks, because they are different beasts.

Mine is really smooth and easy to use. I did notice that the top of the glass is not really protected that well, it's exposed and could easily chip or worse, when filling the tank.

Excellent, thank you :2thumbsup: I was wondering if I had dodgy threading, I checked the one for my mate, and it seemed a tad easier to thread on and off.
I think it was the part that attaches to the chimney that was being referred to as difficult to get off. The clone I had was near impossible to get off, I actually broke the extended glass when I took it apart to clean it.

For the deck section I used my 3D printed RDA spanners to get it off usually, it never got any easier, but I don't have the genuine article to comment on if it does with that.

Back
Top Bottom