What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

There really isn't a lot of difference between an OG and an SXK, I have both and they are a quality bit of kit. :2thumbsup:

There really isn't a lot of difference between an OG and an SXK, I have both and they are a quality bit of kit. :2thumbsup:

I actually bought a DNA 60 board a while ago but not going to rush to fit it, I am using the Nautilus Coil Adaptor as i had some spare Nautilus coils and having some Tobacco Nic Salts. I don't really need Salts but enjoy the taste.

I have some Prime Vapes Banana Custard in my pod and the flavour is good, I wouldn't say outstanding but very acceptable and I like the combo much better than the pod it came with.

I like the look of that. Looks good on the Drag. Thanks for letting me know [emoji4]

Vape delivery x 2 Whoop!

Prime Vapes, thanks @Lee that was super quick and i love me a Rhubarb & Custard sweet.
20201003_123553.jpg

Some salts from www.eliquidsoutlet.com @getthatvape Good prices and quick delivery. No sweet though....Boo! :eek:

20201003_123430.jpg

Outrageously generous @Coolie27

This care package was supposed to be a few spare coils for the Cleito and ended up being...................

IMG_2213.jpg

Thank you very much J, totally appreciate it :D

Back
Top Bottom