What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

From the wonderful, generous @Gitchy . Much appreciated mate and I can't believe it arrived so fast.

upload_2020-9-19_15-54-20.jpeg

my golden edition maxpod arrived today. I must say i am actually very impressed with it. Its got a weighty feel to it, it's draw activated (which i usually don't like) but it works really well. It's a little tight of a draw for my preference (slightly tighter than a cig)

Its not exactly a sub-ohm device, but it produces a decent amount of vapor and flavor for a little pod stick. Its definitely something i could take with me out and about and get a satisfying vape from. First impressions on use are a 9 out of 10 (wouldve liked just a slightly looser draw). Definitely more impressed than i thought i would be.

20200920_101656.jpg

Would love to have an extended pod option to hold more juice.

Edit: pods last a lot longer now that i realize u have to fiddle with it to get the juice to flow into the bottom half of the pod and fill it completely. I wish everyone would just use clear plastic on pods, i dont understand tinting them grey.

Last edited:
Amazon just delivered this Justfog Compact 16 kit. Compact is not the word. Tis tiny.

upload_2020-9-20_16-32-16.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom