What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Arrived today Vaporesso GTX One. This works REALLY well with the 1.2ohm coil and the mod feels great in the hand very comfortable. I will try the 0.8ohm coil later, really enjoying this one!

Attachments

• IMG_20200710_113339.jpg
    IMG_20200710_113339.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 35
You can't beat the prices and the point's system either.

Wish they were in the uk with the prices being what they are compared to some uk shops and getting better points than also some uk shops is great.

need to resist buying from there again lol

Arrived today Vaporesso GTX One. This works REALLY well with the 1.2ohm coil and the mod feels great in the hand very comfortable. I will try the 0.8ohm coil later, really enjoying this one!

I’ve not got the mod. The tank is a little beauty for flavour. Got to admit, I’ve got the same juice in the GTX and the Ares 2. I’m picking the Vaporesso up more [emoji848]

Wish they were in the uk with the prices being what they are compared to some uk shops and getting better points than also some uk shops is great.

need to resist buying from there again lol
I daren't go in or I'd be broke.
not bad for delivery though. Perhaps a day longer than UK vendor's but with better contact.

Back
Top Bottom