What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Not had much in the post the past few days, am getting withdrawal symptoms from not opening anything :(

Myth Orange and pineapple 12mg 8x10ml bottles. Peach ice tea and a bottle Stranomenom to try. Ohh and some nicotine.

Today I received some drip tips that I ordered so long ago that I'd completely forgotten that I'd ordered them at all.

A beautiful wood tip. A delrin tip. And a drip tip with 3 different tips - white, yellow and black - plus multiple inserts to tailor the inner diameter. :hugs:

2020-04-04_15.24.44.jpg

Be interesting what you think of the Mango Pineapple one. I picked up the Lickwid Mango Unchained from them last week but not tried it yet.

After waiting 7 days. First impressions #####. Will I be buying again NO. Not an expert on fruit but it appears I dont like mango.

IMG_20200405_181631.jpg

Decided to go for some flavours that I would never usually vape, arrived a few days ago but all post and deliveries now go into my quarantine room for a few days :p

Todays vape mail is all from ralfy's closing down sale.
1 Purge Pandora mech tube ( clone)
1 Purge Serenity mech tube ( clone )
1 Duster build mat.
Some wire and a upgraded stainless steel spring for my Duster mech tube.

A8F0AF10-7F50-4198-97A7-AEAA0B287E8A.jpeg 89B85A09-9A3B-4E45-BBF0-E5E219B321AB.jpeg

12 Kilos of Coffee Beans and yet another VapeSnail for herself's growing collection. :)

Back
Top Bottom