What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMG_20191212_185625 1.jpg
Cleaner mod set from Endless in the BF sales to join the Clean :)2

Received a cracking selection of wire and cotton from @Mitz yesterday. All because I sent him a spare drip tip I had. A lovely gesture and much appreciated. No pics cause I've put it all in my building drawer.

Today I received this back.

20191213_102609.jpg

My lovely @vapesmarter mod September.

I'd dropped it in front of a bus about 2 weeks ago and Stu has worked wonders with the repair.

That's September now an indoor mod. Why I was taking him out at 7am in the cold I don't know but it's cozy vaping at home from now on. I don't give a shit about dropping an obs cube on the road.

The Zeta arrived today and boy it is weighty. I got the RBA as well and it works great a nice MTL draw.IMG_20191213_111333.jpg

Received a cracking selection of wire and cotton from @Mitz yesterday. All because I sent him a spare drip tip I had. A lovely gesture and much appreciated. No pics cause I've put it all in my building drawer.

Today I received this back.

View attachment 206675

My lovely @vapesmarter mod September.

I'd dropped it in front of a bus about 2 weeks ago and Stu has worked wonders with the repair.

That's September now an indoor mod. Why I was taking him out at 7am in the cold I don't know but it's cozy vaping at home from now on. I don't give a shit about dropping an obs cube on the road.
That's a beautiful mod @Gitchy , glad to hear Stu did his magic once again.

I've been fecked off by GearBest for the Limitless RDTA i ordered last Tuesday, was offered to swap the item for another, so asked for the DeadRabbit RTA, they can't deliver that either, so i've cancelled that order :12:

To cheer up, i've just got my hands on a Blotto RTA, which i'll have a play with tonight

2019-12-13 15.41.35.jpg

Back
Top Bottom