What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

@StrawberryRipple .
@Tootlevape

Glad they arrived swiftly. Hope you like them.
Swiftly is an understatement they were delivered by courier yesterday afternoon.
I've made up the caramel tobacco and smooth tobacco upto 15mg using 12.5ml of 72mg nic so I'll see how they fair before braving the coffee and mint.
Didn't realise they were made at 70/30 so more geared towards 3mg DTL.

Last bit of vape mail till after Christmas, profile rda 1.2 from ecigone & some nic salts from the electronic tobacconist.
IMG_20191212_130123.jpeg
IMG_20191207_154540.jpeg

Swiftly is an understatement they were delivered by courier yesterday afternoon.
I've made up the caramel tobacco and smooth tobacco upto 15mg using 12.5ml of 72mg nic so I'll see how they fair before braving the coffee and mint.
Didn't realise they were made at 70/30 so more geared towards 3mg DTL.
If your nic is PG based, you will end up with a 56% VG mix more suited to mtl.

1st delivery from Prime Vapes, Jam Roly Poly Custard & Tropical Twist. Smells are awesome just a pity I'll have to let the JRP custard steep but all good things come to those vape

Attachments

• IMG_20191212_133608.jpg
    IMG_20191212_133608.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 182
7 x Moreish Nic Salts to review, they even let me choose my flavours.
Received a few days ago for but only gotten round to photographing them :happy guys:

Moreish-Nic-Salts-2.jpg

Today's haul, A Uwell Caliburn +2x Nic Salts for mum, and for me from the local B&M another Falcon King tank and AL85 Mod

1st delivery from Prime Vapes, Jam Roly Poly Custard & Tropical Twist. Smells are awesome just a pity I'll have to let the JRP custard steep but all good things come to those vape
The jrp will be well worth the wait it's one of my all time faves.

19CE6A57-E3EB-4770-9E27-3F8B698AC245.jpeg

Innokin zenith pro tank black one that’s all 4 colours and a few coils from le petit.

Back
Top Bottom