What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Two RDAs just arrived :)

aioeZFf.jpg

VSEhOHz.jpg

I have been slowly increasing my stash of vape supplies for quite a while. Since the latest uproar about vape related illnesses, I have stepped my game. Today the postie brought me 4 more Kayfun V3 Mini tanks. According to the USPS, I should be receiving the last order of repair parts (insulators and glass) tomorrow. With all else I have, I think this will be the last I will have to order for a little while at least. :25:

Received today, I have a RDA lined up to use but just waiting for a red drip tip to arrive ... then I will start using the Squonk :)

iyODA0U.jpg

i'm loving the gen mod. its so good. I can get to the batterys and had no problems showing the coil when its due a change. i'm thinking of ordering one in silver to leave at mums when I stop over. the freemax mesh pro goes so well with it. then I've got a wismec sinuous v80. i'm really loving my set up.

i'm loving the gen mod. its so good. I can get to the batterys and had no problems showing the coil when its due a change. i'm thinking of ordering one in silver to leave at mums when I stop over. the freemax mesh pro goes so well with it. then I've got a wismec sinuous v80. i'm really loving my set up.

@lene The Gen Mod is a great Mod love the feel of it and one of my best Mods ... glad you like it :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom