What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got a topside dual and a goon v1.5 today couldn’t be any happier

Attachments

• 0D9E83F5-3533-49B2-9460-BC87740314AC.jpeg
    0D9E83F5-3533-49B2-9460-BC87740314AC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
Yeah a hundred and twenty notes is a thinker. I bet you end the year with the Kennedy and much more, lol.
Nay, nay and thrice nay! I'm sticking to my plan for this year which was to streamline the kit I have, but to try more liquids instead - previously it was the other way about and I generally stuck to a smallish selection of tried and tested liquids.

Going to put my Runt Tini and SOI SZX kit up for sale imminently, they should cover a large percentage of the price of a Vindicator :)

Fresh new delivery of juice...

Next time round, I'll just buy salt base.View attachment 185627
Your going to be buying for the Orion from here on in then, lol.
I got excited as one of my old favourites, immortal fog "ascension" appeared in the US at ecigexpress in juice and concentrate form but I can't find the bugger over here. May have to play postage bingo with some concentrate.

Your going to be buying for the Orion from here on in then, lol.
I got excited as one of my old favourites, immortal fog "ascension" appeared in the US at ecigexpress in juice and concentrate form but I can't find the bugger over here. May have to play postage bingo with some concentrate.
Well, I don't need to buy any high VG juice :D

I've got tonnes.

It's an owl.

WP_20190219_21_15_15_Pro.jpg

Looks interesting
Note to self and all.
Before you grab the tank and check the airflow, make sure the spare glass hasn't broken. Almost had a lung full of glass.
Thanks to @Healthcabin as ever.

a shout out to lucimill first time I tried them .. klasscool prices went way up and I'm not paying that for pg/vg ..
anyway ordered yesterday afternoon and it's here today ..
so I can now mix my ltr of custard .. :) ..
great delivery time thx

Back
Top Bottom