What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

What could this possibly contain???

Suspiciously large Box?

That contained THESE???

Fer Gawd's sake!!! A 5 Hole Insert for a Fluid Convergent and a Free Drip Tip !! C'mon!!!!!! And we thought Amazon were bad for excessive Packaging???? :12:

nice wee caravela mech

20181022_121347.jpg

New stuff!

The Lotus RTA by Hugsvape is a replacement, because the one I bought initially had a few threads missing....
Smooth airflow, easy to build on, looks great, nice filling-mechanism. Can't complain, I really like it!

Then there also is the MK RTA by Acevape.
Again: smooth airflow, good flavor, nice low height, top airflow. I really like this one too, although I have to say, that I like the Lotus a little bit better for some reason. Still great tho!

Last but not least is the Ammit MTL RTA by Geekvape. I do not get in with it. But that also goes for nearly any other MTL RTA I have tried. I won't buy any MTL RTA anymore at this point, it's just not for me. I'll stick to pod-systems for the occasional bit of MTL.....
IMG_20181019_230917_179.jpeg

Hermes have just come to me with my 120ml shortfill + 2 nic shots of Jam on toast by Totally Fogged...
So thats me happy for a while.....

Back
Top Bottom