What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Nothing was brought today but I had something taken or lost.

Lost my beloved smoant battlestar and my limitless rdta classic. :'(

Only goes a few places and unlikely for me to have dropped it without noticing. More fool me for not having a back up device I've gone back to the cigs already.

So now I'm looking for something cheap and cheerful to replace her with. Guess I'll be drooling over this thread for a while for some inspiration.

Oh no mate that’s rubbish. I don’t have much in the way of rdta’s but I could send you a pico squeeze and a rda (and a battery and some coils if needed) to tide you over if it’s any help? Know it’s not what you vape on but it’s something better than fags maybe?

Due to previous purchasing errors, as exemplified in my simple sales thread linked to in my sig, all purchases now have to be spaniel-approved.

I am delighted to say this all passed with full tail wags and will most definitely not be featuring in a new sales thread. Possibly.

80FDF3FF-E9A6-4A7A-BB3D-A0AB940744FF.jpeg

today came 2 boxes of 5 Howing Double clapton coils NI80 0.3ohms look really nice coils thanks for the heads up on these coils @ Mitz and for the info you pmd on these coils.........

Due to previous purchasing errors, as exemplified in my simple sales thread linked to in my sig, all purchases now have to be spaniel-approved.

I am delighted to say this all passed with full tail wags and will most definitely not be featuring in a new sales thread. Possibly.

View attachment 164110

I though they needed a lab report and a cat scan

Back
Top Bottom