What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

If you know the RDAs/RTAs you want the tips for, I’ll happily help. Colours, height etc are all customisable so the world really is your oyster.

I was just about to ask you, if he has an email addy I could use to PM him, but I take that offer up thanks! Just been having a look at the FB site, damn they look nice! I'd be happy with any of them...but that black sparkly one you've got, is quite nice. Do any other these tips fit MTL tanks, as well as 510 DTL tanks?

The tanks I have so far, are
DTL - Crown SE 1 & Rafale (just got today) & Smok TF TRA G2.
MTL - Naut 2, Naut X, Naut Minis (2), a Zenith, Kanger Aero & Mini, (plus that Nautilus X Quad Surviour kit today), and I can't remember the rest!

I'd be in the market for say 6 to 8 of these, in various designs...are they all £9 each, or the prices different?

Last edited:
I've never seen the blue before, they look sweet. Lucky bugger. I'm put off by it being random, I just know I'd get a manky yellow one :(

I was quite pleased when i opened them. I had the yellow/green one but dropped it the other week so this was the replacement.

I thought you bought scales to measure by weight? *confused*
So am I! I don't know how to measure by weight... or volume tbh, but read it was easier? So got both, which are pretty useless till I get PG and more VG anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom