What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Today's vape mail sat on top of vape mail from a couple of days ago.

IMAG0435[1].jpg

Does that picture have a filter applied? If not, those colours are amazing!

Yeah, I applied a punch filter to pick out the colours. The colours on Pat are amazing when viewed with the naked eye but it comes out flat when photographed. This was the only way I could do her justice with my meagre photography skills.
Without filter.
DSC_2409.JPG

Still amazing I might add but the depth of colour in person is more similar to the first picture.

Triple 28 arrived today to replace the one that "broke". Anybody who has, or is gonna get, one of these, be super careful not to round off the grub screws.

IMAG1474.jpg

Yeah, I applied a punch filter to pick out the colours. The colours on Pat are amazing when viewed with the naked eye but it comes out flat when photographed. This was the only way I could do her justice with my meagre photography skills.
Without filter.
View attachment 152589

Still amazing I might add but the depth of colour in person is more similar to the first picture.

Yeah, that is something else!

Vapemail from earlier in the week - a Nautilus 2 from the classies and a bottle of B-Juice The Golden Child concentrate. What is it with Nautilus tanks retaining flavour - this arrived beautifully packed and spotless, the seller had obviously taken care to send it out clean ....... yet it reeks of some vile fruity juice that will not sit well with my tobaccos, even after several turns in the ultrasonic cleaner. I've had the same problem with a couple of the original Nautilus mini tanks before too, I reckon it must be their big seals? I think my only hope is the Golden Child - just about the only 'fruity' juice I vape! :D

P1150265.jpg

And today! At last!! :happy guys:

P1150267.jpg

Back
Top Bottom