What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Normal one.
Not sure if you can get extra decks for the mini but @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 will know.
Awesome, might get the pharoh for that reason, I skipped by it but knowing you can get all those extra decks I think I may look again at getting one, especially as it's around the £20 mark now.

Although, I've just got the Bonza RDA under the misses radar so may have to wait a while before I can sneak something else by her haha

Awesome, might get the pharoh for that reason, I skipped by it but knowing you can get all those extra decks I think I may look again at getting one, especially as it's around the £20 mark now.

Although, I've just got the Bonza RDA under the misses radar so may have to wait a while before I can sneak something else by her haha

Also has both top and bottom airflow and a metal extension ring that sits on the top of the glass tank to increase capacity without using a bigger glass. It's a cool tank, imho.

Also has both top and bottom airflow and a metal extension ring that sits on the top of the glass tank to increase capacity without using a bigger glass. It's a cool tank, imho.
Yeah, I'd looked at it, I did notice that most the reviews said the top airflow just dampens the flavour but I'd probably just leave it closed anyway.

Yeah, I'd looked at it, I did notice that most the reviews said the top airflow just dampens the flavour but I'd probably just leave it closed anyway.

I keep mine closed usually but more options is better than limited options. I personally prefer bottom airflow but many prefer, and swear by, top airflow. Having the option to close off the bottom airflow and run it only on top airflow is a big bonus. And if I whack an enormous SSFC build in there one day I'll probably be grateful for all the airflow I can get!

Some prebuilt Nichrome coils and wire from FT, I had 50 of these prebuilts from FT before won in a giveaway on here and they are excellent, like to have a run full of them just for quickness
IMG_4561.JPG

Yes.
It comes with one but there are four additional decks that can be purchased for it.
I left one out which was too similar than one of the others.
Hi there mate.. I got the pharaoh a while back,but always wanted to get the other decks.. Where did you get them from.. many thanks in advance..

Back
Top Bottom