What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got home from work yesterday to receive some vape mail!!! quite pleased at this one....
Feedback on this one please!
It's one of the few things left I'm interested in... My shinyitis is almost cured - but only almost

Feedback on this one please!
It's one of the few things left I'm interested in... My shinyitis is almost cured - but only almost

So far its decent, easy to build on. Only tried the SS316 mesh that vandyvape kindly supply you in the box. Had to do a bit of trimming to get the mesh in but it was relatively simple. Having a bit of a problem with the attie heating up quite badly but i think this is due the wicking, its a bit loose and its touching the sides. I will be re wicking it later when i get home to see if i can get the heating problem out the way!!!

So far its decent, easy to build on. Only tried the SS316 mesh that vandyvape kindly supply you in the box. Had to do a bit of trimming to get the mesh in but it was relatively simple. Having a bit of a problem with the attie heating up quite badly but i think this is due the wicking, its a bit loose and its touching the sides. I will be re wicking it later when i get home to see if i can get the heating problem out the way!!!

Apart from that one wee problem which is my own, the rda itself is very good, easy to use, well built. Cant complain

Did someone say Mesh? :16::16::16: NextEra arrived this morning along with MUCHO @manabush goodies. :worship::worship:

Today is a Good Day!!! I'll report back once the NextEra is up and running.:)2

@Rob what are these mesh ones like, seen some mixed reviews but in principal they should taste great shouldn’t they???

@M*T*R I'll tell you later on when I have had time to build it up. Based on previous experience of the NextGen, Nextiny, Nextasis it should be an absolute belter.
I got this on the recommendation of @junglist who was telling me how impressed he was with it as a Mesh Squonk Atty. So I will be setting mine up for Squonking as well.

Flavourwise......... Mesh shines with Tobaccos and Fruits. Personally, I've never enjoyed Custards and the like on Mesh, but each to their own. Certainly as far as Tobacco and Fruit goes, the flavour REALLY Pops out and the experience is Top Notch.

The BIG difference between this and its predecessors is that one can also run this one with Cotton, so a bit of a winner all round. :)

@M*T*R I'll tell you later on when I have had time to build it up. Based on previous experience of the NextGen, Nextiny, Nextasis it should be an absolute belter.
I got this on the recommendation of @junglist who was telling me how impressed he was with it as a Mesh Squonk Atty. So I will be setting mine up for Squonking as well.

Flavourwise......... Mesh shines with Tobaccos and Fruits. Personally, I've never enjoyed Custards and the like on Mesh, but each to their own. Certainly as far as Tobacco and Fruit goes, the flavour REALLY Pops out and the experience is Top Notch.

The BIG difference between this and its predecessors is that one can also run this one with Cotton, so a bit of a winner all round. :)
Going to have to Google this one Rob.
Sounds interesting.
Just read the review on Potv sounds a flavour monster.

Last edited:

@Rob that was my thinking I pretty much only squonk now so would be interested to see how you get on ! A new squonk atty would be nice and mesh sounds fun!

Speak to @junglist Matey he has this setup in use and really rates it VERY highly indeed. I'm tied up all day, but will get a build going tonight and will report back then @M*T*R

Back
Top Bottom