What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

It's awesome, and really fun too :D
I'm really pleased it's worked out so well for you.
The good news is you'll only need to re-wick initially and by the time you've done that a couple of times, re-coiling won't seem such a big thing[emoji106]

Re-wicking is easy, the only major challenge is getting the right amount of wick inside the coil - and that's not particularly hard either!

Have fun

Vapemail in a way got this for my birthday, smok treebox 75 I have wanted one since I started vaping but never got round to it.
Bought a smok spirals tank to go on top as everything else I have made it feel very top heavy or just did not look right on there. Very impressed with both the spirals is a mtl / restricted lung hit which I quite like.
Running a homebrew vanilla custard and this tank brings it to life. Not normally a fan of smok tanks but this is a little winner.
IMG_20170818_160829.jpg

Death Trap. Obviously the first build is just to see how much wire fits in there - tri-core clapton and framed staple Coilology nichrome wire paralleled.

IMAG1261.jpg IMAG1262.jpg

I do like the drip tip - looks a bit peculiar on a CSMNT though.

for a change, a non DNA device!!

silver smoant battlestar, great as an out and about mod. its the 2nd one of these, bargain at £26.

IMG_20170818_235913177.jpg

I got this from EBay for £3.19!
Smart compact kit.
Trying to add a link for any other Apes that may be interested but I'm drunk and confuzeled....

Attachments

• DSC_0396.JPG
    DSC_0396.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
Back
Top Bottom