What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Shit pic but thank you @Kwisatz Haderach for the li-mo pleasure as always mate :2thumbsup:
IMG_2931.JPG

IMAG1208.jpg

M-Vapes Walnut Mini Mech Squonker v2
Splendid item, many thanks @matt-lmr, love the swirl around the hole - obviously that's actual magic you can see in there, not droplets of liquid ;)

This just arrived from Evolution Vaping, predictably fast delivery! Only had it an hour and I'm loving it. Christ, it hits hard. Press that fire button and it instantly smacks you in the chops. Superb build quality, but so it bloody well should be. What with this and a new charger, that's my vape budget blown for the month. Bugger.
IMG_0227.JPG
IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG

Didn't think I'd be the owner of this lot, black cerakote Rouge with leather pouch , copper Force rda and a custom tip to top it off [emoji2]
hdr_1497937145429.jpg

This just arrived from Evolution Vaping, predictably fast delivery! Only had it an hour and I'm loving it. Christ, it hits hard. Press that fire button and it instantly smacks you in the chops. Superb build quality, but so it bloody well should be. What with this and a new charger, that's my vape budget blown for the month. Bugger. View attachment 131718

I love that screen, like a speedometer !

This just arrived from Evolution Vaping, predictably fast delivery! Only had it an hour and I'm loving it. Christ, it hits hard. Press that fire button and it instantly smacks you in the chops. Superb build quality, but so it bloody well should be. What with this and a new charger, that's my vape budget blown for the month. Bugger.

200 notes! i can see why with a kevlar construction, you must be insane.

Back
Top Bottom