What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

This is what I received today thanks to Mark. larger bottle is a sample of El toro puros, then cigarillos and finally Gueveras. Thanks again Mark :) uploadfromtaptalk1359583220050.jpg

Just received my vape mail from stealthvape, gonna be a busy day :) off work today because the wife is ill so plenty of time to play. Cheers for the no resistance wire, top man :)uploadfromtaptalk1359628673848.jpg

got a lovely little bit of vape mail today. I ordered my free sample pack of juices from Royal Vapor yesterday and was extremely surprised when they arrived. I was well happy when i opened the pack to find 10 small vials which look like 1-2ml each of various juices in there. Cant wait to make a new wick and try them out now.

Also roll on tomorrows vape mail...........Vamo, AGA T+ and a used but hopefully clean Drip tip courtesy of Vaper Train :)

I have a royal mail card at home :yahoo:, must be the Ihybrid switch and hoping something else in there as well

1 litre of 75mg base juice and 50 2ml centrifuge tubes for sending out juice samples at letter rate!

Back
Top Bottom