What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

that looks like its in a panda pops bottle!

Panda pops ? I was surprised to see it in glass. But throb recalled this stuff melts some tips lol don't know wether to drip a bit first or just fill the dragon and go for it

Panda pops ? I was surprised to see it in glass. But throb recalled this stuff melts some tips lol don't know wether to drip a bit first or just fill the dragon and go for it

if it melts shit .. I reckon id use it to take the paint off my radiators

if it melts shit .. I reckon id use it to take the paint off my radiators

Pmsl well let's try and see why these yanks rave about it. Hell might even do a vid review on it lol

Have a swig first :diy:

I received these toys today, and really really pleased :yahoo:

DSC_0002.jpg

Not sure if this counts as "Vapemail" as I had to go and collect it - but I am the proud owner of a mini-freezer to keep my nic base in! Freshly installed in the mancave and loaded up for "nicageddon" with another litre of 75mg winging its way to me in a FedEx Cargo Plane. :D

Not sure if this counts as "Vapemail" as I had to go and collect it - but I am the proud owner of a mini-freezer to keep my nic base in! Freshly installed in the mancave and loaded up for "nicageddon" with another litre of 75mg winging its way to me in a FedEx Cargo Plane. :D
If I mentioned the Anderson shelter we are both old enough to know what that is lol. Must get your address ;)

Not via the postman but this is what I received today :) and have to mention again what a top guy Terry at #LeisureLiquids is.

IMAG0627_thumb_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I should add the small bag of suspicious looking crystals on the right is indeed menthol haha

If I mentioned the Anderson shelter we are both old enough to know what that is lol. Must get your address ;)
Mark, I would LOVE an Anderson shelter - I nearly bought one on eBay a few years back - it was in new original condition and been in some old gents garage since it was delivered during the war! I also nearly bought a No 5 field cooker - but my missus went ballistic, so my mate bought it instead. That'll show her!:27:

Back
Top Bottom