What's new

What did you order today?

Well after much deliberating between various mods, I ended up ordering the Smok Treebox Plus for £36 from GB. Not many UK stores had it in stock, and the ones that did wanted around £50 or more. A DNA 75 mod was on the cards but I don't really bother with TC so I reckon I got more bang for my buck this time round. I just hope it looks as good as all the reviewers say it is on Utoob.

Good shout [emoji6]

Waiting for a Smok TFV8 Baby Beast coming in the post plus just ordered 200ml of Manabush Juice on special offer.

An ijoy RDTA 200w box.... it's currently still in pre-order at @heavengifts but managed to pick it up for £40 with a discount code

FUCK YOU BLACK FRIDAY!

just ordered some juices from moonvapes and aerovapes.

Also for no damn reason i ordered a

Aspire quad power pack for £12 moonvapes

Aspire quad survival kit £19 vapeinc

Fuck YOUUUU BLACK FRIDAY. no more now.

I've gone a bit daft this weekend.. 1l nic coil master v3 petri lite v2 and mod upgraded switch some blnd concentrates and a few things I forget but I'm sure turn up sometime... and surprise me.

X Cube mini, Nebox and about 30 bottles of juice.

I told her indoors that I had to buy some more juice than usual because of Black Friday. Her reply was "I'll Black Friday you" and i'm still trying to work out what that actually means :D

Back
Top Bottom