What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did you order today?

A DNA75

IMG_1905.JPG

On order: bottles from iBottles; bottles from FT; three RDAs from FT; winding jigs & coils from Cigabuy; Tempest from GB.

Just this second ordered a goon style rda off Knuclehead vapes want to try it out before buying a real one fancied one for a ages since getting into drippers

Iv just ordered (well yesterday) a goon from knucklehead and a comp life style drip tip thingie multicolour [emoji3]

Well after much deliberating between various mods, I ended up ordering the Smok Treebox Plus for £36 from GB. Not many UK stores had it in stock, and the ones that did wanted around £50 or more. A DNA 75 mod was on the cards but I don't really bother with TC so I reckon I got more bang for my buck this time round. I just hope it looks as good as all the reviewers say it is on Utoob.

Back
Top Bottom