What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What are you vaping right now?

I am vaping the aspire Cleito 40-55w 0.27 [emoji755]️ you get the deal it works efficiently and very light weight use it mainly for the nic pleasure but I do have a new coil made for bigger clouds so ima see how that works then I’ll put my bulb glass tank [emoji108][emoji106][emoji106][emoji948][emoji948]

Powwow in my Nautilus Mini.
A local B&M's own brand of custard in my Crown
Cinnamon Rolls by Kilo White Series in my ProcoreX

Now running mango tart in my peerless, dual coil twisted 26awg kanthal, beautiful. Swapping out the pharaoh which is now got strawberry custard cream and my cheetah ii which has rhubarb crumble in it, just to change things up a bit

At the moment i vaping two ( not at the same time) lol on my gbox iam vaping french dude mango & cream and on my pico squeeze iam vaping dinner lady orange tart...

Some Drip Hacks Cryo Mango :)

Dug out some old kit last night, found my Theorem tank! Pretty good :)

Dripworx strawberry custard cream in one tank and nom nomz monkey brek in the other

Back
Top Bottom