What's new

Weird parcels part 2

So you can put the next parcel on, it`s going to be heavy ?
More like; I can use it to wheel everything back out of my house and down to the PO come Christmas. Lol

I posted one of these threads a couple of years ago cos I started getting them.
Eventually I contacted Amazon and most of them stopped with the exception of the odd phone case.
Have been getting perhaps one a month so nowhere near as many as @Mitz.

Today I received a phone call from a private number which normally I'd ignore but for some reason I answered it.
The guy on the other end said he thought he had a parcel for me.
Turns out he was the caretaker for a branch of Nottingham Police and he said they've received dozens of parcels from Amazon with my name on and been getting them for months but despite being in my name they have been addressed to them so haven't been able to trace me.

This parcel though was the first one with my phone number on so he rang me.

Quite shocked and embarrassing TBH so when he asked me if I want to collect the parcel i thought i would so i could see about getting them stopped.

So I turned up there today around 16:15 and ended up being quizzed by the fraud squad.

They've been sending them on to Sherwood branch so they could look into what was going on and they said they had contacted Amazon but they couldn't tell them anything.

So the Cunts swapped my address out when I asked them to stop sending them to me but of all the places to send them to as an alternative they chose a Police station :clapping:

Drawing a blank from the label Info and tbh can't even tell if this one is connected to Amazon either.

20201119_165429.jpg

Eventually I contacted Amazon and most of them stopped with the exception of the odd phone case.

Today I received a phone call from a private number which normally I'd ignore but for some reason I answered it.
Turns out he was the caretaker for a branch of Nottingham Police and he said they've received dozens of parcels from Amazon with my name on and been getting them for months but despite being in my name they have been addressed to them so haven't been able to trace me.

Quite shocked and embarrassing TBH so when he asked me if I want to collect the parcel i thought i would so i could see about getting them stopped.

So I turned up there today around 16:15 and ended up being quizzed by the fraud squad.

They've been sending them on to Sherwood branch so they could look into what was going on and they said they had contacted Amazon but they couldn't tell them anything.

So the Cunts swapped my address out when I asked them to stop sending them to me but of all the places to send them to as an alternative they chose a Police station :clapping:

Drawing a blank from the label Info and tbh can't even tell if this one is connected to Amazon either.

View attachment 232646
That's got nothing to do with Amazon. It's an epacket sent from China via China Post.

What was in it?

Screenshot_20201119-172244.png

Last edited:

View attachment 232646
Wow, just wow.

Perfect example of why I hate the police, some dodgy people in china sending you random bits and they just assume it's you trying to commit some kind of fraud. Nice one.

Wow, just wow.

Perfect example of why I hate the police, some dodgy people in china sending you random bits and they just assume it's you trying to commit some kind of fraud. Nice one.
To be fair it didn't really feel like that and i imagine they'd have been silly not to ask questions.
Surprised though when they understood what it was all about they didn't look too bothered and certainly had no interest in trying to step in themselves just suggesting i try to contact the sender but even agreed they're not likely to stop.

Those are brilliant, a bed of nails, I willingly bought one years ago, that neck one is an extra special acquired taste.
Is it really some sort of acupuncture?
I did buy a neck hammock a few months ago but not needed to try it out yet.

Is it really some sort of acupuncture?
I did buy a neck hammock a few months ago but not needed to try it out yet.
I think acupressure and acupuncture are slightly different, not something I have ever tried myself, but I think the pressure isn't needles in your skin.

Back
Top Bottom