What's new

Weird parcels part 2

I have never received any parcels like this! Some of the stuff that is getting delivered looks half decent aswell

damn, @Mitz getting some cool stuff.... that air pump looks handy.

I only seem to get junk. :(
Yeah, it's really pretty crazy. I'm still getting multiple parcels a day and for a while now the vast majority is decent enough quality. It's only the odd item that I'd say was real junk. But the amount of stuff, especially electrical, that's decent quality and 100% useable and in the the region of £20 to £40 per item is shocking. I'm still struggling to get my head around it fully but if all it's costing me is some reviews written by someone else pretending to be me then I ain't complaining.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's really pretty crazy. I'm still getting multiple parcels a day and for a while now the vast majority is decent enough quality. It's only the odd item that I'd say was real junk. But the amount of stuff, especially electrical, that's decent quality and 100% useable and in the the region of £20 to £40 per item is shocking. I'm still struggling to get my head around it fully but if all it's costing me is some reviews written by someone else pretending to be me then I ain't complaining.

I think they send you the bill at the end of the year :11:

I think they send you the bill at the end of the year :11:
That's OK. Cheque's in the post. :54:

tenor-1.gif

Manicure set and bbq grill mat today ? BBQ ? Seriously ? Do they know Stanley is in the arctic circle !

I’ve not had a free parcel for about a year then a fairly large amazon prime box arrived yesterday containing.
Pack of false eyelashes.
A colouring set with pens.
A decent 10,000 mah power bank.
A led flashing usb strip light set.
A box of 16 fake sonicare electric toothbrush heads.
A big bag of balloons.
A battery replacement kit for iPhone 5S.
A 5 pack of fishing lures and a pair of sports gloves.

And I thought it was just me getting random gifts.
Had so many things over the last couple of years, some useful and some not so. Latest being another screen protector for some out of date phone.
At first I dreaded them as I thought someone had hacked my Amazon account, but I now look forward to them.
Best item was a lighting set designed for taking photos and worst being a pair of in ear headphone rubbers

Been getting these for around a month, all from amazon, up to now a corkscrew a mosquito killer snoring aids pack of 3 eyebrow scissors and a big pack of coloured 'durags', wondered if the last one was a typo by whoever ordered them, can't wait for the next package surely something decent will come at some point :)

One explanation I read previously was that that the Chinese companies involved bulk ship items to Amazon. At some point there are charges involved to store said items, which is when they send them out. Plausible?
Maybe those of us who have ordered from China before are targeted?

Back
Top Bottom