What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Weird parcels part 2

Don't get as much as you but the Mrs has been flogging our through local Facebook groups.
£6 here £8 There soon adds up.
Paid for Prime for a few years so far :2thumbsup:

Sweet. It all adds up. Nice to get stuff that's actually re-sellable. Wifey's having a field day at moment. A lot of what we're getting seems to be up her street. Personally, the only thing bugging me a little bit is it keeps filling up my recycling bin. They don't come to empty it until tomorrow and it's already been full for several days and as soon as they empty it tomorrow I can half fill it again straight away. It'll be full again before week's ends.

3 today!! A kid's music set with loads of little instruments to piss off parents, given to colleague for his little brother. A Power Bank which will come in handy & black leather polish

I think they're my first delivery's of the year

Those weedburners are fun! Nothing more satisfying than frying the little bastards & accidentally setting fire to garden ornaments. Mine cost me 25 quid with gas

Today's offering is some (un)pleasant brown shoes which is a first. Had several sets of insoles turn up before so at least now I know what they were for. Also, a car air pump and an LCD writing pad.

DSC_0036.JPG

Hey @zouzounaki didn't you say the LED strip with remote control was of interest to you? I'm planning to replace the ones on my stairs as they always jam on at night refusing to turn off and lighting up the entire hallway upstairs all night long which irritates wifey which in turn causes her to moan at me but I've had an identical second set turn up so if you want them just shoot me a pm with your address and I'll chuck them in the post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom