What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Just received a lightning splitter cable so you can plug your headphones in while charging your iPhone, ipad etc.
There isn't a single apple device in this house [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

bollocks, the shite has started again.
now why do i seem to get cbd or hemp when ive never actually ordered any from anywhere before. if your going to send me free shit then make it worth my while and send something i can actually use.
bth these on amazon are roughly £12-15 each and going straight in the bin.

Image4312435515657278725.jpg

Iv'e had shampoo and two phone cases in the last few days and the phone cases are for phones I don't have!

It seems that cos of the lock down ending, Things are getting back to normal. Today I got an iPhone 8 and an iPhone 10 case. I have both iPhones so that wasn’t a problem. I also got a really good set of earbuds. @quincey43 I will swap you the hair shampoo for the earbuds. Lol.

I’m sorry but this thread has made me chuckle due to all the crap you have all received. Only ever had 1 delivery I never ordered, a few years ago and was a duplicate of some headphones I’d ordered a couple months previously. If you put all the crap together, you could all set up your own amazon store.

Yep, the random deliveries have started again, since last week I've had a hairdryer in the dirtiest packaging I've ever seen and yesterday was some kind of rat trap.

One day am hoping I get something that's of use to me

Proper feeling left out here, i never get random shit delivered. Id be fuckin made up, even if it was absolute shite haha

Proper feeling left out here, i never get random shit delivered. Id be fuckin made up, even if it was absolute shite haha

90% of it is utter tatt that you'll bin. I got sent a fecking bra the once

I actually got some stuff I use. The cats have the cooling mat, I use all the earphones I got & I used a blackhead remover just this morning :18:

bollocks, the shite has started again.
now why do i seem to get cbd or hemp when ive never actually ordered any from anywhere before. if your going to send me free shit then make it worth my while and send something i can actually use.
bth these on amazon are roughly £12-15 each and going straight in the bin.

View attachment 220779
I'll buy them if you want to sell :)

Back
Top Bottom