Had one yesterday
Bluetooth sports headband value £14.
Used it last night to listen to music while getting on with some jobs
Pretty decent sound with upto 8 hours playback time

Then today I got some Bluetooth AirPods black in colour £17
Got them on charge so will test them later
Also a wooden beard comb in a wallet £2

So not too bad for freeness

I have read this thread on and off for the past couple of months thinking wtf that's bonkers.
Well whoever is behind it has found me :eek: ... A Surface Pro charger which I assume is for a Microsoft laptop thingey.

Had an iPad case yesterday

My theory of changing password is out the window!!

Well it looks like I got my 1st one... I had a wotofo stng arrive today, no note or invoice in the package and I definitely didn’t order one, can’t remember entering or winning a giveaway for one either!
It’s come from a PO Box in southall registered to 4px (Chinese shipping company) and using the tracking number 17track says it way sent on the 28th and took 4 days to arrive.
At least it’s vaping gear, either that or I’ve got someone else’s package.

Last edited:
@Tootlevape I got one of those chargers today too lol.
IMG_20191102_133703.jpeg

Been getting usual crap lately from selfie sticks to portable projector screens then these came yesterday.
Can't help feeling something's not right somewhere with all this especially if the price of these things is high.

Paplio Dash True Wireless Extra Bass Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones, 20 Hrs Long Battery, Noise Isolating, Microphone, IPX5 Waterproof TWS Stereo Earphones for Workout, Gym, Sport, and Running www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07VBCVXD6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_VePWDbDDG8SE5

Back
Top Bottom