What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Weird parcels part 2

Today I got a parcel from China with a fucking o-ring in it. Fuckin hell.
I got one of those too the other day i got a blue one it was the value printed on the label that got me $15.00 its a wonder i never got slapped with custom charges.

Got a few more from Amazon recently. Passed them on to other family or the charity shop

I thought Amazon had forgotten me, feck all for almost a month but today I received a parcel :happy guys:

Hastily tore it open to find.......
WART REMOVAL PADS.

Thanks a f*%kin bunch - now I have to learn how to grow a wart :22:

I thought Amazon had forgotten me, feck all for almost a month but today I received a parcel :happy guys:

Hastily tore it open to find.......
WART REMOVAL PADS.

Thanks a f*%kin bunch - now I have to learn how to grow a wart :22:
Give them out to any trick or treater dressed as witches.

I received a pack of wood Veneer samples. Thought it was odd as I was expecting some @manabush base Zero. I started thinking it was maybe a daft Amazon thingy. 10 minutes getting through to DHL at 7p a minute. The driver then rings back saying he’d dropped the wrong parcel off. Blamed the Van loader.

Another parcel today! - this felt very weighty and exciting, opened it up and it was something I really wanted - an outdoor IP Camera HD IP66 etc.

Opened up the box and all that was in it was just the hollow body with no internal components, no additional parts.

F**king piss takers must have had a giggle sending this one out.

Now I have to buy a new one so I can take the components out to build it complete :18:

AmazonPisstake.jpg

You have got to love how they use mr scary burglar with swag bag, like you can do f**K all about it.
POLICE: "what did he look like"
YOU: "white with a balaclava"
Police: "Anything else?"
YOU: "he had a SWAG bag"
POLICE: "okay we will be in touch if we find someone with that description"

AmazonPisstake2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom